Friday, March 26, 2004

The Ministry of Reconciliation

Here, a thought, a contemplation, a vision given me through the weeks, months, years of my life.. .

I see that we live in a broken world.

Broken… Defeated… Wrecked… Busted… Kaput… Conked Out… Shattered… Devastated… Traumatized… Cracked… Smashed… Ruined… Damaged… Dispirited… Without Hope…

What does brokenness create? Brokenness creates division.

Division… Disagreements… Splits… Discord… Rifts… Schisms… Divides… Gulfs… Dissension… Conflict…Divorce… War… Pain… Sin… Death

So what do we need? We need reconciliation.

Reconciliation… Settlement… Resolution… Reunion… Cease Fire… Healing… Peace… Hope… Love… Christ…

He was broken by our division, for our reconciliation
Come, let us make whole those things that are broken and unite those that are divided.

There is no better way to live...

What's your vision? What do you see?

Current State of Spirit: Steady. Although the week has been frantic, filled to the brim with meetings, work, and people, I thank God for the steadiness and focus I've been able to maintain. I pray for more of the same in the upcoming week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home