A Developing Picture.. .
Introducing: A Developing Picture.. .
This is a new blog that I am starting to work side by side with "A Developing World." Why you ask? It is a matter of different mediums of communication and my desire to respect both with their own spaces.
This blog has, and always will be, dedicated to the medium of the written word. It is where my thoughts and desires will be articulated in a verbal form. However, it is obvious that many times we experience things that are beyond words. Sometimes a three page essay can easily be communicated in the form of a single image. As cliche as the line is, a picture truly is worth a thousand words. Therefore, while this blog will continue to exist for my written works, "A Developing Picture" will exist to display the images that are meaningful to my life.
The more I know myself, the more I realize how much I rely on the ideal of images and space to express myself. My hope is that this new blog will engage a new part of me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home