Monday, February 28, 2005

Stop

Today I am struggling with an overwhelming sense of busyness. I pray God delivers me so that I might focus on what is important over what is urgent. The circumstances are different, (fundraising for my time in China, the GRE test, mid-terms, family quarrels, and a preparation for a spring break in New York amongst the many) but the feeling is always the same. It was the same in the past as it is now. If I do not grow, learn to rest and trust deeper, it will be the same feeling that haunts me as I live out my future, a busyness that drains life, blinds me, and leaves me feeling like I'm not enough.

Calm Down, go talk to a friend, relax.

3 Comments:

At 3/02/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3/02/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3/02/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi easten...
saying hi to u chingoo. sounds like ur overwhelmed. pray...brings u to a stop, u know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home