Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Nothing to say.. .

In a little under 8 hours I will be on a plane to California to begin the first part of my training for China. It's the first chapter in my journey to China to teach English, an experience that is bound to change my outlook on the world, or at least deepen it. It's so much that in this moment, I can't even articulate it. I have nothing to say.. .

Because this new life ahead of me is something I've never experienced before.

It's the changing of an entire season.

I know for a fact I will not be able to blog on this specific blog site when I am in China. Let it be known that this developing world will have to take a year long break. Rest assured however as I I myself will certainly be developing even if it is not reflected here.

I will be attempting to blog on an alternative blog. That is if I am capable of blogging at all.

If your interested in what the address is, please email me.

Also, In my apartment and/or office I will only be using my ELIC account. Please begin sending emails there instead of my gmail.

I love you all so much, many blessings. I will see you when I see you.

1 Comments:

At 1/26/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's your email? I like to know what you're up to! Thanks! JD email42day@juno.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home